2.19.2009

psychological disorders

This is the real world.

Yes, it is. A place where self-image is a big issue. A place where no one cares what you think, it's more of how you look.

- That was what my cousin told me awhile ago, 'cause she saw me all emo-emo during our dinner party. So she told me that she'd take me shopping in summer :) Yay :)

Moving on to reality here, I think the best way to describe my psychological sickness is my lack of...i don't know. I don't feel like I lack anything - maybe self-esteem [yes, I lack that A LOT] but other things than that...maybe I lack the ability of trusting people. And I am still aware that all doors have opened their way, welcoming me, but only one remains closed. It seems as if it can be opened anytime, if I could find the key...but I can't find it, it isn't within my reach...

So much for figurative language expressions :[ I have been having bad days lately...and it's really annoying - when will this agony end -__-

I still feel burdened when I really don't have to be at all.

=-=-=-=

I lose my way, but it's not too long before you pointed out. I cannot cry, because I know there's weakness in your eyes. I'm forced to fake, a smile everyday of my life. My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even there to start with. - Because of You, Kelly Clarkson

=-=-=-=

A falling star least I fall alone, I can't explain what you can explain. You're finding things that you didn't know, I look at you with such disdain. - It Ends Tonight, AAR

=-=-=-=

Maybe you could not believe it when my love for you was blind. But I couldn't make you see it, couldn't make you see it.

Reality is crashing through the floor. - Blind, Lifehouse

=-=-=-=

No comments: