3.20.2009

anticipation








This is probably the day I think, in my calendar, summer has officially begun.

*Haven't been writing here, only because I doubt people check this, and I am not in writing mood. Well now I am :)

Had fun today - uber fun :)

Went to GH with my bestfriends, and they sort of hung out at my house, and we cooked random stuff. Nix is sleeping over - so impromptu! x) We'll probably watch a movie later :)

Took LOTs of pictures mygad. Haha. I miss being vain xD

One more thing. Goodbye Europe.
Hello Ateneo ArtsWork.

Yes, I got in. *cheers*
I don't know whether the other 3 in our batch [Kristin didn't get in :(] are in.

I was 70% glad people actually like my work. :]
30% sad I'm not going to see the best continent in the world.

I actually prayed last night and asked for nothing. Because whichever I will take is fine with me BUT I am pretty anxious I'll end up like a freak and a loner in that workshop thingamajig.

So wish me luck. It's still in May lol. x)

xoxo~

No comments: