3.02.2009

neverlasting

Some things just never last.
In my opinion, that is.

PT week is opening its way to terror upon our weary souls. I am so dead x.x Term paper's due on Friday and as much as I loathe cramming, I have to only because I have not finished the book :) and of course the luxury of time is unluckily not controlled by me so yeah. Let's see if I can get through this week without getting insane. It's like the final judgment of third yr! But actually, I hate this year. And it obviously because there is Nothing that has become of me. I did not grow, I did not fall. I was at the middle, like some sort of plateau :[ Which I really hate.

Let's hope for a better year next year :)

Anyhow, I am looking forward to the dawning of summer! And despite its hotness that I will really hate [yes, I hate hot weather, I hate cold weather. Cold weather kills my stomach, hot weather kills my body x)] I hope I will enjoy the rest of the three month break - STUDYING. Yuck. No, seriously. I have got loads of plans to pump up my summer. :)

Things I'm awaiting for:
March10.
- why? LAST DAY of PERIO. Hallelujah! Goodbye junioryr! :)
March13.
- why? Party :) But I think we are having a dance number :( Waaah!
- why? Ateneo ArtsWork09 results. In or out? WHO of us 5 would get in? [very. intriguing.]
April9.10.11.12.
- why? Bohol. No, I'm just excited 'cause we're going out of town that's it.

Nothing much yet.

I might change my blogsite. ONly because ... I don't know. I'm fond of changing. It depends whether my life eventually takes its random turn on things. I base it on what happens. Mostly in this blog it's all emoish which I hate. So I might leave. lol.

x)

I'm so lazy doing marginal notes.

==

Current addictions of music.
Thinkingofyou by Katy Perry.
Alwaysbe by JEW.
Breakeven by TheScript.
I'monlymewhenI'mwithyou by Taylor Swift.
-signingoff~

No comments: