3.30.2009

subconscious

It's probably common for people to say "I don't care anymore" or "It's not in my mind" just because you're willing to forget something for good.

Of course, one of them is me. I can say it's one of my resolutions this summer. But seriously, I doubt my subconscious mind would be conscious enough to know that.

Anyways, I've been dreaming about that person. And I don't plan to do anything about it, the plus factor there is I get to sleep :) Sometimes I end up watching tv until 3am and force myself to bed so yeah. At least I sleep lol. I don't even remember anything important about what happened to it before. The words "our friendship" have already been flushed down to the depths of my existence.

I feel sort of apathic right now because of it. I think it's hard for me to practically adjust to it, the least. I have not erected enough creativity to do good works, to write well, to play with my explorations and experiement with my artistic capabilities. I lack the interest to do practically anything, at the most. In fact, I'm also subconscious that I am feeling very deadly. Despite the beauty of the weather right now with a blue sky, I feel trapped, still, by gray skies.

I think I will always be.

You would know my mood is like this. The songs I've been listening to are a twist to my usual playlist. All emo. But I love them :)

Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic
Mercy - OneRepublic
You Found Me - The Fray
Do You Remember - The Summer Obsession
In My Heart - My Favorite Highway
What Are You Waiting For - My Favorite Highway
Save You - Simple Plan
Breakeven - The Script
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Well, I have an ironic one. It's giving me the LSS.
Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood

P.S.
Credits to the new blog title:
Got it from OneRepublic's "Say (All I Need)"

~

No comments: