3.21.2009

goodbye 5-21-18-15-16-5 [Europe]

Today, I am extremely supremely tired.
And I want to sleep.
:|
I had to wake up at 7am awhile ago.
The best part?

I went to school, attended mass, I saw Andrea :) My "little sister"
She's so cute she even hugged me! ^o^

Then we went to fix the European papers. Which I won't be involved in. I can't believe I'm wasting my chance of going to the continent of my DREAMS!

Optimistically speaking, hello Ateneo????

Then to my cous' house, played Wii. It was so painful! My arms are swelling x) Then socialized with my cousinkins :)

= = =

Tomorrow, since I won't be doing anything x) I will *crosses fingers* give my blog a NEW layout.
I WILL MAKE. :)

But, let's just hope my creative juices would flow well :]

If not I'm going to watch The Reader :)) I've already watched Slumdog Millionaire [which is overthetop awesome] and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist [which is really a good movie:)] this summer. I also want to watch PS I Love You, Message in a Bottle & The Notebook. But I shall download first :))

Anyways,
I was wondering who among us 5 got in.
I am really curious.
If I was the only one who got in,
I WILL BE A LONER. Patay.
Plus, the artworks I've passed are really good, BUT, I don't do art now.
NOOOOOOOO :(

Expect me to get muscles on my legs after those 3 weeks of workshop stuff, I'll probably walk around the whole campus and get lost xD I'm not going to Europe because of this, so I hope it's really WORTH IT. Gaaaaaaaaah.

*

My list of things-to-do this summer that I pledge to do:

* Finish painting my room! And provide a TV inside :) lolxxxxx.
* Save money but purchase [still] affordable fashion finds. Yes I'm revamping my style, altering it a bit.
* Make a PS collage of F4L. Because I figured it's time to :)
* Make a PS banner for my blog. Something that would really reflect me.
* Let's not forget me REVIEWING once in a while. I need to regain my old knowledge. They've gotten out of my system.
* Read books! But I am not in the mood to x) Currently reading PS I Love you but kind of lazy-ish x)
* Lastbutnotleast. WATCH TONS AND TONS OF TV AND MOVIES. I don't know why, I pick up a lot of info just by doing this. One bad thing though, it makes me a couch potato. :|


xoxo~

No comments: