11.12.2009

I am not myself

There's something about this layout that doesn't convince me or persuade me to write an entry here. Which is...weird.

Certain times in my life I've felt this. Like some kind of demon enters through me, and despite all the productivity I've had so far, my head hurts, my mind wanders, I get some kind of weirdo memory loss and I turn berzerk and later on, I don't get to study well.

I am done w/ Chinese & Math, though. But I need to brush up on Chinese.
I still have Physics, and the Don Quixote script + puppet drawing.

Talk about my life.

I really don't like to be the leader for the nth time! I am sick of it. But what the heck can I do. Oh well. Maybe it's a way of saying I need to work my butt off since I've been emoting for the past few days like hell- as you've noticed, reading the entries below.

Luckily I got ahold of myself, I hope. I'm currently telling myself to hang by the moment and not fast forward too much. As much as I'm pretty ecstatic to watch New Moon, go Xmas shopping for C, L & B (cardigans, leggings, boots & other items!) , celebrate Christmas, post on LOOKBOOK and turn 17, I still need to know that there is such thing called SCHOOL.

And all the drama that goes with it. It's one hell of a ride by all means. New seating arrangements have been done, tomorrow's the beginning! I will miss my seatmates :( And all the randomness. On the bright side, I've been placed in the middle row, 2nd seat! YAY. I know I should groan, but if I want to be productive, I need to sit there.

So that's all for all the info. I have yet to do other things. Gah.

Oh yeah I have a playlist now. New one! It's a mix of pop rock & electric.
  • Fireflies - Owl City
  • The Bird and The Worm - Owl City
  • Turn It Off - Paramore
  • Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab for Cutie
  • Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
  • Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore
Just those. lol.
See ya!

8 days till New Moon.
42 days till Xmas.
62 days till I'm seventeen.
(:

No comments: