11.21.2009

To see nothing in the light.

I have not updated both my Gazette & this blog. Is that bad?

Despite the fact that I do want to update my life and make it memorable 24/7, if I am lazy, I AM lazy. I'll deal with it.

On the brighter side, I've been enjoying these past few days (: Even if I thought wrong.

I wasn't ecstatic I got honor, but I wasn't sad either, so that's good. Okay. Fine. I'm glad I did get in the list. If I didn't, I'd ditched Third Qtr. Promise.

Anyways, other things that have occurred this week:

  • Choir Practice - I'm no singer, but I can sing, that's for sure. Batch choir for Xmas Chorale Contest. I've got my fingers crossed! People there are interesting I guess. Even if, well, I don't want to see some of them. They're okay. I don't hate practices all of a sudden anymore :)
  • Batch Play Auditions. Considering I was the #3 I was one of the firsts to perform. I'm crossing my fingers!
  • Card Distri Day. The day when I was shocked to know I got in. I'm happy I suppose :)
  • Oh, I bought a dress awhile ago. WOOT for that! From BAYO. a red one. awesomeness \m/ Can't wait to post looks on lookbook.nu when I find the perfect shoes for it!
Well. Random.

Oh, yeah, the other day I tried not eating after 6. And my stomach erupted. I dreamt of someone before I woke up with a squealing stomach. What a weird dream T___T

I'm off now (:

Don't get shocked if I will keep writing about fashion stuff and random thoughts about it. I've been sketching once again, I love it! Might study fashion after college.

xo!

No comments: