11.05.2009

the bittersweet life

My mood right now is sort of up and down.
I am so weird ;DD

Prepare for a random entry today.

I would like to procrastinate right now.
15 days until New Moon!
50 days until Xmas!
69 days until I'm seventeen!

One thing I wish for this Xmas would be that I'd celebrate it with joy and happiness (: Despite the presents. I still want my cardigan-minidress-boots outfit though. xD

Oh, right! I am so dead. I pinky swore w/ my siblings that I'd join them in opening the gifts exactly on the evening of the 24th. lawl x)

I feel good listening to Owl City. I guess?

Last night I gorged on some Parmesan pop corn from Chef Tony's :> I hadn't eaten any merienda since I stayed for the choir thingy. Which was weird. Unfortunately I'm on a low cholesterol diet (I need it) but fortunately it IS low in cholesterol and I am learning to eat healthier again! Yay.

Record: haven't eaten chocolates, eggs, and any fried food for...3 days. What the :))

It was hard writing his letter last night. I had nothing decent to write. As in blank.

Speaking of last night, my aunt gave me a notebook she bought from Shanghai. Not the best and most legit quality, but, I like.

I would want to collect notebooks from all over the world :]

And I'm stoked to use the TeNeues planner next year!

I'm excited to turn seventeen!

I don't even feel sixteen now. I feel like...I should be older (I really think a lot. maturely T_T)

I miss summer despite the boredom.

Sometimes I have awful suicidal attempts. Horrible, I know.

Oh! I better check my T I WANT TO DO that I listed down months ago. Will see if I finished some already.

:)

I've never been so random in my life.

No comments: