11.22.2009

New perspective

I can say that the littlest of things can alter an entirety of myself.
Not for bragging purposes, but I'm glad my hard work paid off. Finally.

It's a different Sunday for me today, opening the laptop at 7 in the morning. What happened to me lol. Anyways, I'm hoping I get a lot of shopping bags today >:) I'm paying half of it tho ;D

Nope. Nothing to write.

Playlist:
  • Careful - Paramore
  • Turn It Off - Paramore
  • Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore
  • Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
  • New Perspective - Panic at the Disco
  • Drop Out (The So Unknown) - Jack's Mannequin
  • The End Where I Begin - The Script
  • All At Once - The Fray
  • Pasko Na - Bukas Palad
  • Fireflies - Owl City
  • The Bird & The Worm - Owl City
  • The Saltwater Room - Owl City
  • Tip of the Iceberg - Owl City
  • Cave In - Owl City

No comments: