8.07.2008

And you gave me the best mixtape i had
Even all the sad songs ain't so sad
I just wish there was so much more than that
About me and you.


It's ironic that I tend to lock myself away from all the nonsense I've been through for years now. Then again, they try to bring back the essence and the reason behind all these things. Even the simplest moments that I've kept in here expresses the most pain in such a way I cannot explain.

Wow. Talk about emo. I'm way over that.

PTs are on now, and we're stressing over the by far complicated lessons. I'm most scared of Trigo and Hua Won :O Good thing that frkin 80 of a score in Huawon is really 88. My friends say it's impossible I get an 80. I studied. Just...not that hard. Haha.

Anyways, I gotta cut short. STudy time. And I have to help my mom organize my little brother's party. Talk about Pokemon T____T Gotta catch 'em all! xD

♥ • ♥

No comments: