8.04.2008

Too early to say goodbye. /Stolen by DC/

I received my copy of BD awhile ago and I am tempted to read it! I want to know what happens in the end - will Bella become a vampire? Will Edward kill her [wow so morbid]? What will happen to Jacob? Btw I even have free stickers of Twilight x) There'seven one that says, "My heart belongs to Edward Cullen" WTH? I don't like him eh! Haha! Of course I like him for Bella. If only there was a real Edward Cullen -except he is NOT a vampire. I'd be dead if it was xD

Is it just me or I feel ultimately overjoyed today. Maybe it's because it's someone's birthday? One of my closest friends before turned someone I fell for? : I spent last night feeling guilty if I didn't give at least a remnant of mine for his special day, after all, he even made MY day special last January, why not make his become one-of-akind? I bet he didn't expect it :) Hello noh I spent 2 hours making a personalized frame with our picture [fieldtrip] on it. Haha! Then I just wrapped it with some Japanese paper and added a pack of Oreo™ Cakesters :) It's yummy eh! Hahaha. I even rushed all the way up to the 6th floor right away I asked someone to give it for me x) Talk about embarassing - I'm always like that. Last March I was also like that, but it was a rather different story. I had to shed tears while writing a letter to this really old friend. That was even worser. And I had to give it - personally! Ugh. And the bkmark...oh it's all coming back O_O That's even where I got the name for this blog : Whatever. Let's skip the parts censored. haha x)

And I'm nervous tomorrow for Speech! But I did my best, let's see if my leadership will pay off - I have never became a leader for like a project this...challenging so, let's just see.

I don't know what is with my hyperness. It's so weird!

Maybe because he said, thank you? Or maybe because I spent the whole hour before dismissal putting make up on people and they liked it x) I admit I suck at doing cosmetics. Or maybe it's just because I hate making myself look beautiful - told you, I'm so low self-esteem-like. Tsk.

It's Kristin's birthday tomorrow! That's also one of the reasons I'm excited. We're buying a cake for her and some delicacies :) She has no idea! x) x) Because her mom won't be in the country tomorrow, so we thought we wanted to celebrate, at least to make her feel happy. And I know how much she loves to eat Chocolate Mousse :) Yummy ^___^

xoxo. Till nextime!



I'm so hyper! Seriously! Wee! x) I feel so unexplainably light inside :) Never felt this for so long :]

No comments: