8.17.2008

i knew it!

So much for the hyperness. I just viewed BD's playlist and saw Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin there. Haha. I really loved that song before I even saw the playlist and I really knew it somehow fit Twilight. Well, it does now. I think that was the time they were in Isle Esme, and, well...let me not spoil. :)

I am very, very busy. Ironic for it to fit my schedule, I'm in p.200+ already. And I tell you, the way I see pregnancy will never, ever be the same again. Gah! It's creeping my nerves.

Yesterday PTs finally ended. But I don't think the dark lines under my eyes would fade off at all. I can't help being an early bird. I woke up at 6:30 today! Well, gave me more time to read BD for 3 hours straight.

Anyhow last night I spent it shopping. Yes. I have not done that ever since school began and I bought a nice shirt! [really hyper] It's not a typical one I get out of a store kasi. And mom & I ate dinner at a local Italian resto. My god. It was so good. Hah. So much for dieting. It broke off yesterday but I'll resume on Tues. x) The summer squah soup w/ pancetta. My gosh! [It really pays to watch Food Network. Trust me. :)] Anyways, very exhausted. And now I'm doing my lil bro's invite, PLUS, batch party invite. I hope I'll be done early! I'll be needing some alone time. Like enjoy my own company for once.

Oh speaking of company I had a terrible experience last Friday. I think I was literally struck with the person I was talking to when I was going up the stairs. He's someone I rarely talk to kasi, eh. Kaya ayan. I almost entered a different classroom. VERY embarassing. VERY.

Okay, back to [possibly] work. I'm looking at some new photos from Twilight. They're amazing! And better! And Robert Pattinson :O :O I didn't like Kristen Stewart in a dress though. Haha.

And some thoughts on BD:
Rosalie is such a user. I kept on laughing in book two. Jacob calls her Blondie, Sleepless Beauty. And the joke: How do you make a blondie drown? Glue a mirror to the bottom of the pool. Nice. x)

Only a few romantic parts. It focuesed on the "monster" eh. :(
***

Life still not working for me.

And no one barely knows how I feel. urgh.

No comments: