12.15.2008

break

Things are still a maze for me, but, well, at least I'm keeping up. After all, that's the only thing that matters. :)

Anyways, I know it's superrrr late and all and I'm supposed to be asleep but well, I'm not. I crammed today for Hua Wen and I am NEVER ever going to do that again. It's a hell for me. Ugh. I'm so glad PTs are over tomorrow but not glad 'cause I'm sabit [again] in Trigo! And Eng! I'll just hope for the best O_O All I can do now is think positive and hopefully have a fun Christmas. I dont want to repeat my emotic Xmas last year. It just makes me feel wrecked and ironically at the happiest time of the year [except bdays :p]. Actually I have a to-do list during xMAS Break. Haha x)

Things to do on Xmas break:
- Cook for a week.

Yeah, I know. So unlikely but true. Haha since I'm not a big fan of exercising and stuff I'd rather sweat myself off in the kitchen [since I have fun with doing that :)] and whip up yummy [& healthy] meals for breakfast, lunch, merienda & dinner. And yeah for a week. Haha I'm insane. I guess I have to watch Everyday Italian, Healthy Appetite & Barefoot Contessa 24/7. LOL. I did learn a lot from those cooking shows though. Can't wait for it!

- Read Midnight Sun.

Yay finally. :)

- Download more songs and at least make ONE freakin' piece of art

Currently LSS on Jack's Mannequin's The Resolution BECAUSE I saw it awhile ago playing on tv and I was shocked 'cause it's a not so famous song. Hahaha.

As ironic as this sounds, I noticed that after my "end" [ meaning no communication at all and total deadma-ness] with, well, *ahem*, I couldn't draw.

I know. It's so weird. But it's 100% true. All the "masterpieces" I had done - ALL of them had him written on it. Secret Valentine, Hold On, Will The Pieces Ever Fit... [well not all. haha some.] I don't think I have that driving force now. But I'd rather just forget being good at art. I never planned to excel in it anyway. It's kind of like an asset I possess, which would hopefully be of great help to me someday. :)

- Be good.

And not have a hot head.

If I am not obeyed or listened or if something bugs me - even the most random thing, my head gets hot, I get extremely angry. So yeah. I gotta stop that.

:)

And it's half past 12.

GREAT.

I can't wait to be late for school tomorrow. Cannot wait.

No comments: