12.26.2008

sick

If I knew myself completely, I can say that me being sick now is because of my lactose intolerance thingy.

And it's killing me to death.

But, even if this didn't occur right now, I'd still plan to stay home and lock myself here, mainly because I need some time to meditate of some sort. Nah, just kidding. I just want to make art, that's all.

So is it going to be MY fault if I don't go out with my relatives today?

My *crucial* relatives - maternal side speaking here. So I just said I didn't want to go and they make me think I am such a b*tch for not going. Not to be rude but, I don't want to go and not enjoy it. Besides, I've had a couple of experiences like these and I don't plan to render it once again and sink into it. What a waste.

Good thing there's internet at the moment. *Hopefully* it won't be cut off again, else it'll be agony here. It's so boring to death.

And I know it's just the day after Christmas but, seriously, it's like nothing happened. But...I could say yesterday was a so-so Xmas. It was kind of a twist though, at our "party" one of my teachers was there. You know our clan, they are "close" to the teachers. And it's so ironic that all of us who studied in SJ became her student. lol. But at least, her talkativeness did distract me from my boredom there.

I am so dead-pan right now.

So I need to go. And wish me luck for the rest of this vacation.

No comments: