12.26.2008

what?!

Okay. I just spent the whole day in bed lying, sitting upright, watching Twilight on YouTube, surfing random stuff about the net. And it was a hell lot of boring. Plus, our TV's broken down! It sucks. Really does.

What sucks more is I got this from my friend and I went to perezhilton's website [haha. i don't do this all the time, the last time I did was to know gossip on the Jonas Brothers :O] here's the link: http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-23-filipino-version-of-twilight-to-begin-production-soon

My goodness.

I stumbled at the thought. And the first word that came to me was like, Ang Corny! My gad. Not to be bad or something but I really don't like it. And I think half of us don't as well. Tsk.

Besides, I'll be busy studying when they air that. haha. I rarely watch TV on weekdays.

But still, disgusting.

X_X

- - - - - - - -
I have absolutely nothing. to do right now. and yeah, again, I feel so weak [when do I not?].

No comments: