12.07.2008

I finally have internet.
But it doesn't matter. I am as busy as ever.

Currently:
- addicted to the Twilight soundtrack [good choice that i bought one ;)]
- lazy to study [ CHEM sucks! ]
- in the creative mood [ but I have no time to do absolutely anything leisurely, except surf the net, which is what I am doing]
- busy. i haven't bought gifts!

And I have no idea when to complete my xmas08 + bday wishlist! But of course the bday wishlist is still far, so I'm not planning on anything for that yet. Speaking of which, I'm turning 16. Uhh. Okay. Right.

Some of my most-wanted temptations for the season:
> an iPod case. I figured it's better than me just wrapping it in cheap plastic.
> some decent markers. right, as if I could still draw.
> now this one is the 1st on my list. a watch. I used to like STAMPS but, I'm thinking twice on that. and I have no idea what I'm gonna get -> my personal gift. yay.

Ok. Need to go.

Current LSS-es at the moment:
* Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
- super massive! i love the baseball part in the movie. it played this song lol.
* Spotlight by Mutemath
- super nice song.
* I Caught Myself by Paramore
- very awesome.

:)

No comments: