10.29.2009

because there is time and i am bored

[unedited. will add photos later.]

The most random ideas pop in my head at this second. Unusually, I am in a point in my life wherein I'd like to quit living and pause for a while.

As if I could do that by all means.

I've had massive mood swings this week x_x

So this week's agenda was really full. Let me highlight some good parts - and bad ones, a lot of bad ones I suppose.


10/25
Philippine Fashion Week
  • PRO: front seat @ Sassa Jimenez's show. She was awesome, hands down.
  • CON: I feel inferior and regretful for not wearing fashionable clothing. I felt like a freak x_x
10/26
Outreach @ Malacanang Palace
  • PRO: saw the palace before I'd leave SJ! took lots of pictures, ate lunch there, bonded w/ friends while repacking rice, felt good helping people through our volunteer work.
  • CON: since I carried, tied and packed rice as quickly as I could (and I don't know why) my arms were so sore after the morning activity - in the afternoon we had a sleeping session. hah!
10/27
Brother Sun, Sister Moon
  • PRO: Took lots of pictures! My shobe was sooo cute - Caryll Tiu :) Had the fighting spirit to win the games.
  • CON: I had to ask people to sign the attendance, including unwanted people T_T It was super hot, super tiring. Super sleepy after lunch.
10/28
Northedsa w/ Nix

SUPER FUN! That's what I could say about it. We walked from SM The Block to Trinoma, then to North Edsa then back again. Imagine that :) Fitting room vanity + foodtrip + notebook shopping = best bonding everrrr!

  • I bought a TeNeues 2010 planner - Jenny Frean, a great textile & pattern maker. WOOT! Goodbye Starbucks planner. I was supposed to buy Gustav Klimt and Monet but I ended up with the contemporary one :]
  • Also purchased a Rolling Stone shirt from People Are People.
  • Saw a lovely cardigan and a petite mini dress from Topshop. I was broke that time so I wasn't able to buy :( And it was quite expensive. Will save up for December/January (Xmas/Birthday)
  • Found my dream ankle boots! Without the cowboy thing x3 @ Wade, P1000+ hello Xmas Wishlist!
  • Ate Red Mango woot :))
  • FUNctional is a great brand for notebooks - the cute ones. Fully Booked - hands down \m/ we stayed there for more than an hour just looking at notebooks. HA HA.
  • Kimono Ken for dinner. Super loaded but delish.
  • New Moon hot posters! Love :))
  • We were there for 6 hours!
  • LOLNESS 24/7 :]
Best gimmick so far. I had sooo much fun!

10/29
1% LUCKY DAY
  • PRO: none.
  • CON: woke up late, found out I had super high cholesterol. The range was 150-200 and I', 198. GREAT. Terrified me, ate lunch super late because of it. Problematic about it. Well, that's life. Full of problems x_x Headed to Jean's and got pissed, went to some more places and still got pissed, and still pissed right now because I wasn't able to do things I wanted to do today that I should've done hours ago.
Oh well. One day you're ecstatic, the next you're all emo.
And I have not updated the Gazette because I feel frustrated updating it.

Right, have I mentioned I got low grades in the PTs this quarter? When the heck would I get honor, I don't know. Whatevs. I worked my effin butt off >_>

Anyways, my agenda for tom:
  • Go to cemetery with mom ( I want to see dad x( but we're going to visit my great grandparents)
  • Start a drawing inspired by Owl City ? If I have time.
  • Derma.
  • Buy Wii Fit Balance Board.
  • Hopefully I'd update my Gazette.
Until my next update! Check my tweets they're much more accurate :))

See ya!

No comments: