9.04.2008

my pain won't cover up

I have a lot of changes in my life and alot of updates. Hahaha. Nice :)

So much for my inferiority, I don't need to mind that anymore.

And a big sigh! I got in the honor roll :] I'm the last [again] but at least I got in! Yay me :) Aaand yesterday I watched Avril Lavigne's Best Damn Tour. Well the FOB was much much fun than this but, I had fun BUT, [I was w/ Arielle Chua] and we were talking and she told me something that kind of put me in deep thinking :O I don't know how it could probably affect me one way or another but when I keep thinking about it I feel a sense of regret or "paghihinayang" if you know what I mean. *sigh* Now that I always elaborate on that when I talk to my friends [sort of our old-fashioned spiritual times w/ Tin] I always think, sayang noh. But then again, I couldn't judge destiny. What's meant to be will always find its way. Maybe it wasn't fate. Oh well.

This week is a big WAH! I am super super busy I'm just sinking in a bit time to write here because I really feel like writing some thoughts here, now that I'm journal-less. So I am joining drawing contests, first this Lucky Me Lid The Way thingy, which my mom told me to join. [Wish me luck!] *sigh* actually I find no purpose in joining contests because it's like you're being compared to other artists. And the point is that everyone has different styles & perspectives when it comes to art so why bother having a contest, right? Except that I wanted to at least feel achieved and have a higher and better outlook on myself through those stuffs. And I want to earn money by contest! x) x) Hahaha. Then the other one naman our Chinese HS HeadTeacher is asking me to join and I have no idea yet for the concept! It's due Saturday [concept palang] I only have ONE DAY to think! Waaaaah :) But I like this pressure. It keeps me going on. Except I still have a lot of left-behind thoughts, and pending artworkkkkk! :( AND the Batch Partyyyyy! Aww men T________T

Ok gtg now. Hahaha. I'm in a rush!

xoxo ♥

No comments: