9.18.2008

bleeding emptiness

I just had this wicked theory the other day when I was talking to daph...and telling her EVERYTHING that I've gone through when I was wayy back in 1st Yr....and it makes me realize how much of a waste for me to feel so lonely and crying over a person who did no justic to the love I've given.

It's as if I have no love left in me. None.

And the awkward thing? That very night, I had my heart beats loudly. I swear. And it was really painful.

And how I wish I'd be getting the same amount that I've given away . Someday.

It's so hard!

Super hard!

And I am NEVER going to do artworks about that person EVER. I did one last. Title is Remnant. I need to edit it pa. the psychedelic patterns were so horrid! My pen lost ink kasi.

Even if my Secret Valentine & Hold On deviations have 97 faves na.

Hahaha.

Walang kwenta yung art if I keep seeing it and knowing the real reason behind it.

Tsk. gtg.

Chem! Macbeth! UGH.

No comments: