9.28.2008

uselessness

Hay...I'm so tired so I didn't study at all today. As in NONE. Well I will do ALL the studying tomorrow, since on Monday I'll be out. Yay I could get out of here :)

Anyways, hmm...I'm using a laptop I don't actually own x) I want one! Urg! It's wi-fi so I'm downstairs instead of going up to the 3rd floor. It's torture. hahaha.

I went to iLike.com for some song hunting. And I don't know if I like the songs I listed down. I couldn't find pretty decent ones!

And, I'm currently addicted to Nice Piece of Art by FM STATIC! Waaaahhh!! Superrrrr nice!!!

Songs I will download [that I got from iLike]:
  • Waste of Time - FM Static
  • Let It Happen - Jimmy Eat World
  • A Whisper & A Clamor - Anberlin
  • Adelaide - Anberlin
  • Let It Roll - All Time Low
  • Shameless - All Time Low
  • Stay Awake - All Time Low
  • Reason to Believe - Dashboard Confessional
  • In Too Far - Acceptance
  • The Letter - Acceptance
  • Waiting - RJA [I've known this song since before!]
  • Misery Loves Its Company *ahem* *ahem* - RJA
  • Atrophy - RJA

Old song revival : I'm currently loving Oh Star by Paramore! Waah! But I didn't like it before. HAHA.

And! I know how to play Thunder by BLG already! Woohoo! Except I need moe practice. MAYBE in Sem Break I might compose a song. It seems fun! Haha. Thunderrrrr :) :)

So much for music hyperness. I also drew awhile ago. Super emo-ish na deadly. A trapped girl. With blood. And ropes. And she can't escape. :O

LOL

-abi

No comments: