9.30.2008

unclear

Yeah, there's no focal point to where I would lead my life to.
I can't see clearly where it's bringing me.

And you ask, how?

One. My art. Puh-leaseeee. When I drew stuff last year I had more fun doing it rather than now. I did this conceptual really detailed thing last night but I have no idea when will I finish. What's worse i am NEVER improving!

Just so you know: It's hard being an artist. Well the good part is that you open another world for people to see, and most of them are the things unseen that we tend to see in every work of art. And another good part is getting good compliments [I just got one from teachers and it made me really happy :)] BUT the worse part is the critics. Especially me. I criticize myself. Like HELL. I am never going to be proud of myself.

Two. My studies. I have no idea whether I can continue doing my best. I think I've exerted everything for it, I dont even allot time for rest.

Three. Freakin' PTs. Especially Music. UGH I suck at playing Hear You Me! My goodness! I want to play Thunder na lang! Grrrrrr!!!

Four. Everything else.

All the things I used to do before I don't do anymore.

Go visit my old blog and notice how much enthusiasm I put in every entry during schooldays.

With PICTURES [aww I miss the vanity - 723 photos last yr!!!]

And I don't even write in my journal anymore.
Which I don't feel bad about because maybe all the things I used to do were the times I was "in Love" [if thats what u call it] with a JERK [ahem, Daphne :p]

Hahaha.

My life is so jaded.

No comments: