9.07.2008

damn regrets

Well, they're the ones regretting. I'm the one telling them to be.

Hahaha.

My whole thought yesterday right after Chem class [in the PM] was like.... "HUH?" "Weird!" and my facial expressions were so random I have never been that way. EVER. So curse you person! Hahaha! Nah. Just kidding. I cannot believe it has been years since it had begun. Tsk. Now it's too late. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Oops! I forgot I still have so many things to do. Gah! BI yesterday - I was about to study but I didn't. I was at my cousin's house [only blocks away from ours] playing Guitar Hero on Wii woohoo! I couldn't complete the songs - at first. At least I could na. 6 songs haha so much for being happy x) I want one at homeeeeee :( But oh well. It was fun. I could stay all up night just playing it. Haha.

GTG.

Damn regret! Heh!

No comments: