9.25.2008

surprises

All I can do is wait.

September is already coming to a close. And! It's 2 days away from the batch party - which, I really, personally think, is not good. I did not enjoy doing the decorations at all. Besides, would people even know we did it? Would people actually care and notice the hardwork I've put in it? For hell's sake, I had to design ALL the masks of the teachers, and I don't give myself justice for it. I had much more fun doing the backdrop for Scratch last Tuesday. Except. I hated that day.

No, I hated someone that day. How can I not?

I was really busy then he comes around talking some nonsense into the people I was with. Parang papansin effect. And if I did fall for that I'd be in grave danger now. So I'm thankful I just disregarded it.

Hmm...so much for surprises, I have no idea how things would wind up tomorrow. And next week. And next next week - which reminds me! My god! I have so much things ahead of me.

• Sept. 26, Friday - Hua Won test! I need 90+ [first quiz 89 :(] plus, STAY for the batch party - moment of truth. What if they don't like it?
• Sept. 27, Saturday - The batch party.
• Sept. 30, Tuesday - a lot. As in a lot of deadlines, quizzes & stuff.
• Oct. 1 & 4 - no school, but it doesn't mean I'll be off shopping or doing art. I need to attend to my homework!
• Oct. 6, Monday - the start of Minor Exams! Plus, MAPEH quiz and 50% of the PT - I'm so scared I might flunk at playing guitar :( I don't want to let my group down :((
• Oct. 11, Saturday - I have to - really obligated - since it's my kid bro's bday. I can't study Chemistry! huhuhu :(
• Oct. 13-18, Monday - Saturday - Judgment week. Can I still do better?

Ahhhhhhhh!!
I can freak out for the rest of my life.
I've been practicing Hear You Me for 3 days straight...my fingers are probably getting kalyo again. But who cares. My goodness I suck at playing X( Or maybe I'm just too insecure. Ugh. I'm insecure about everything I have anyways. I'm never good enough for myself.

And I'm so dumb! I got a 79 in Geom! First time ever!

Anyways, hmm. Yesterday's field trip didn't even cover up my panicking self. Especially the fact that I DID NOT study in the bus, or read Macbeth. Haha. I figured it wasn't in the fieldtrip spirit to actually do that. Overall, it was...fine. Well I still like last year's, from the F4LSeatmates bonding to the umbrella-frolicking and the late-fetching rainy season. But anyways, it was nice visiting historical monuments. I'm sort of a person who's fond of those things [yes, very ironic] and I like the old houses! I wanna live in those! Unlike the houses now with laptops & PCs and iPOds and aircons...I suppose all they did before was to keep on writing. They had chairs & tables everywhere eh. And even a piano! Hahaha. :)

Ok. Back to reality. I need to:
Make invitations for all 3rd year sections.
Read Macbeth.
Do 5 introductions about cheating.
Study Chinese.
Study EP.
Finish my mask. [it's really ugly]
Do CHem GE.
Practice playing guitar.
AP.

And last.
Make my life a bit better than now.

No comments: