9.05.2008

explosion

I badly need some insane crazy ideas to get into my head. right. NOW. :O

I have this art proposal due tomorrow and I have just started conceptualizing! So much for pressuring myself. I didn't have the hands of time to actually do this couple of days ago. Hay.

So much for the overload of art rojects, I barely have enough time drawing!

What's worse, a old feeling is forcing its way to come back. But I am not going to allow it. It's just the one-look stares that strikes me back to the "those were the days" notion. I can't even interpret it. There seems to be a message with that look. Tsk. It's kind of bothering me already. And the whole time I was watching Avril's concert I was thinking of that. How couldn't I when all the songs she sang were the memories I had with *. "You were everything, everything that I wanted..." or "When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you..." or maybe even "This guilt trip that you put me on won't mess me up I've done no wrong, any thoughts of you and me have gone away..." - so much for the frustration. This too shall pass. [Greatest Salesman in the World lol x)] Besides, I don't find that disturbing me...it doesn't irritate me even. It makes me feel down-low though. If only. Knew. *must shut up now*

Anyways I don't know how to control the explosion of my head :O I'm stoked!! Aaaaahhh!!! Hahaha! But still a bit happy (?) Yeah I was in a good mood in the afternoon. :D

xoxo♥

No comments: