10.31.2008

better hopefully

2 days away until the end of this Sem Break.

And as always, it has been very boring. Well, somewhat. Here's a plus though. I bought a journal :) I figured it's time for a little writing. I've cut my drawing sessions, and I can't let it get in my way, so I thought maybe writing would proxy it for sometime. Haven't been writing intimately too nowadays. Now that some unusual things have happened. Haha. And besides, I don't think I need to stop writing just because I stopped liking someone. That's too off-track. So I bought a cute one awhile ago - at the same time environment-friendly! Tis made from recycled paper + it's hardbound! yay me! Can't wait to write maybe later. :)

Hmm.

One thing that makes me feel sad right now is my lactose intolerance issue. :( Ugh. So sad I can't drink milk too much. Urgghhhh. I have no solution for that anyway.

*Not in the mood for writing anymore*

More nextime. :)

No comments: