10.31.2008

this fast world...
























Sad :(

(arrow pointing up)
The after-effect of ultimate sadness. Critics?

*sighs* I don't really know what's wrong with me. The big loss of art is causing me an outrage. I wasn't the person who'd be caught up doodling anymore. Right now my pressure is laid on a lot of things and sometimes I can't find the right ways to balance things - I'm full of panic, but I don't show it verbally. Actually I don't see myself as an artist anymore - my works aren't in good condition in such way that, I don't know, I feel so suck-ish. Ugh. I hate this inferiority I usually have. Somehow I don't think it could get out of me. Not only art, but it already affects everything - the life I live in. It just ruins me bit by bit but I tend to forget it. And yet ugh!!! I don't know what to do.

I really really realllllyyyyy feel that I am never good enough for things. It's nice to have confidence in myself - I have that, ONLY in art and things I'm good at. But most of the time I lose it. At once.

UGHHHHH.

I feel so weak. Vulnerable. EVERYTHING.

I'm never gonna be good enough for anything. I don't think so.

No comments: