10.14.2008

stressed out

Tomorrow's Day 3 of über stress & fatigue. And my goodness it's Chinese test tomorrow. I haven't tested the vocabulary words. I am so sick of it! Right now I feel like I want to do absolutely nothing - be a couch potato or something. But with the fast pace of life and the world today [especially in my world, now that its PT Week - meaning, Judgment week] I doubt I could just hang around and do nothing. Maybe an hour a day. Only. That's the max.

I am super sleepy! And I am 100% [at the moment] lifeless. Overfatigue from doing the term paper last night - 4 hours staring at the PC and typing nonsensical statements about a play I am not interested in at all - what more damage could be done?

And time is so fast it's already October! Then it's going to be November, December, January...and it's all going to begin again.

This life cycle is really killing my nerves. I mean it.

No comments: