10.06.2008

listen to the thunder

I am [at the moment] happy. So I hope I won't be breaking my happy bubble for the rest of the week. - which will be impossible.

All my panic in MAPEH is over. And all the hardwork - the countless nights I practiced to make my playing perfect has paid off - I'm super super super out-of-this-world happy when she said, "Very good!" Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! [hyperness]

But going back to reality, I have so much stuff to ponder about. English Program. And the upcoming PTs. And Trigo! I have no idea what my score in the last quiz was. If I fail there, I'd bid farewell to honor roll. Aww. But I have no choice - I'm pretty much busy with schoolwork and other stuffs. And our Reco! So I was really pissed [as in over pa sa pissed] 'cause I don't want to miss the English Program! So my mom might talk to the Campus Ministry about it [heehee :)]. But IMO [in my opinion] I'm going to let it happen. As in whatever happens, I just have to accept the bittersweet truth. Tsk. Tsk.

Oh, yeah. I have this weird thought that I heard once in the radio [wow, radio - so oldfashioned! haha!] - do you MAKE things happen? or LET things happen?

Hmm...such a question to think about...

Well for me it's sort of LET things happen. So I always do my best in everything, work hard for it, and whatever is the outcome I tend to accept it as well. No doubt.

So if fate doesn't let me watch the English Program and asks me to hang out with my class and spend quality time with God, then so be it. I can't change the way things happen, right? [well yeah cause it's unchangeable]

:)

Life takes it turns. Let's just ride with it.

PS Optimistic mood. But I should actually be in BIG panic mode. Hahaha.

Things to do [as of now]:• Burn Pokemon CD - my brother's party [I don't know whether to be happy or not since it's PTs] is this Sat! [yes, and on Mon is CHEM! UGH.]• Buy stuff for the Eng Prog• Read Macbeth [my goodness. I'm still in Act III Scene ONE!!!]• Macbeth term paper [next wednesday]• Study hard for the PTs [wish me luck! It's judgment week!]

I cannot wait for the Sem Break! [Ace Water Spa! Woohooooo!!!!!]

xoxo.♥

No comments: