10.28.2008

my thoughts you can't decode~

The usual thing I do when I stare at the PC for a long time is either : edit my blog and write random entries maybe twice a day or something [which I am doing at the moment :)] and what more than browsing new songs and downloading them at LimeWire. And! I just discovered today that www.imeem.com is so helpful in finding new bands that have the same sound as my fave bands like Faber Drive, All Time Low & FM Static!

So I've discovered Amber Pacific, The Summer Obsession and I personally like October Fall. Haha. I also like Blue October. [naks. puro october. haha. ?]

And I'm kind of liking Paramore's Decode which is the single of Paramore for the *can't wait!* Twilight movie. *AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!* Sorry. I squeal when I see the posters in the theaters or just thinking about it. *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!** Nov. 22!!

Currently fave songs:
* Atrophy - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
-- super love this song! As in! Reliving my RJA addiction ;)
* Built To Last - Melee
--known this for so long, I just appreciated it now! :)
* Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
--it may not be HQ in my iPod, but it gives me LSS!
* Stay Awake - All Time Low
--be it acoustic or alternative, I LOVE THIS SONG! Makes me feel hyper!
* Shameless - All Time Low
--same with this!
* Nice Piece of Art - FM Static
--i will never hate this song. and it makes me smile. literally :)
* Gone So Young - Amber Pacific
--just heard tonight. i think it's pretty nice:)
* The Resolution - Jack's Mannequin
--there's just something about this band that makes me like them. I mean, their songs are pretty weird. but i like it. i d k why lol x)
* Save Your Breath - Hit The Lights
-- they resemble New Found Glory. I like New Found Glory! x)
* Do You Remember - The Summer Obsession
--new song. love it!
* October Fall - Second Chances
--pretty awesome. :)

So much for musical insanities. I need to tuck in. Tomorrow's gimik day! Finally! I hope we'll have uber the top FUN!

xoxo.

P.S.
New layout.
New name.

Actually, twas pretty old already - chasingrainbowsxx was really my 1st choice. I just chose unseenrealities14 because it reminded me of a part of my past I never forgot. But now I moved on that *state of mind* and he is forever gone! Bwahahaha! x) So yeah. I'm off to chase rainbows - which actually means to reach for my goals in life and make myself the person I'm supposed to be. So there. I'm on to my journey! And whoever you are - all my friends are riding the rainbows doing the same thing - chasing their own dreams and destinies. :)

What a speech. Insanity has struck me. Or Inspired much?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

You never know what's right in front of you until you realize it has already gone away.

[aww. so sad. wala lang. but i'm not sad. just thought of that quote.]

TC everyone! Sweet dreams :) Literally.

PPS.

Title from paramore's Decode- :)

No comments: