10.25.2008

false pretenses

Haven't updated like forever! I think I didn't go online for about 2 weeks or something. But it wasn't because I had no net. I just didn't want to. In fact, I was also cut out from television - which is really something I can't avoid. The TV got broken! Argh!! But anyways, I'm not using my new Tablet PC [woohoo!! tablet! yeah!] and it's superrrr awesome to the maxx! You can draw on it, watch DVDs, download ANYTHING at a fast rate [2.1GB Ram + 250GB] so life is fine with this awesome laptop. Now with Wi-Fi. :D

Anyhow, this year's Reco really opened my eyes to lots of realities in life. And it made me realize that I have people who are really there when I need them anytime. And the sharings are super fun! I got to know unusual people and people i don't talk to much. Actually I'm too touched - I got like, 7 strips of paper at the last activity, and from really unexpected people so I cried. Hah. Corny ko talaga. I guess nobody knows how ultimately weak I get. Not only that, but the best parts were the times I spent with Nix, and Da & Ra, also Nikki & Shanee in our roomhopping escapades. Nyahahaha :) But I think the best parts were the class sharings. I knew more about people and their outlooks on life. Very...deep.

Actually there was something very vague that I felt during the Reco - was I unexpectedly falling for someone?

Wow, everybody gets intrigued.

HAHA. As if true yun. Buti nga hindi. I think I was just testing myself. My control over thoughts and what my heart speaks.

But seriously. I just thought of it. It's now officially gone and it will be for good. :D

I won't even say a word about it ANYMORE.

Anyways, so much for the commotion, it was fun during Reco in the eating sessions. Haha. Wala. Sira muna yung diet ko for over 2-3 days because of that. The food was yummy and it made our stomachs happy:) Parang healthy pa nga yung mga sineserve nila eh. HAHAHA. Anyways, overall it was a blast.

Lalo na yung vanity session ng 3E. Sobra kaming vain kapag sinama-sama. As in. That was prolly the best part.

And of course I love our class shirt. Designed by yours truly. lol x) Sana nagustuhan naman nila yung outcome :)

* * * *

Anyway so much for Reco. The day after that was more fun sa Brother Sun, Sister Moon. Ang cuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeeeee ni Andrea!! :D kakatuwa siya. I used to hate kids but after taking care of her everything changed. haha. And ang small world talaga. Basta. Nakasulat pa nga yun sa card na binigay na sakin eh. Wahaha. Plus, after the activity, more vanity sessions with F4L. Haha. I miss them! Can't wait on Wednesdayyyy!! ACE na! Finally after months of planning. + TriNoMa weee!! xD

Wala. Hyper much?

Actually if you'd want to ask how my life is going right now the only thing I can say is:

CRAZY.

Will post more updates soon. :))

It's Sem Break! And we are loaded with HWs. Gosh. Sem Break pa ba yun?

xoxo.

No comments: