10.29.2008

twilight feverrrrrr + addictionssss














I'm mesmerized.
I cannot wait!
I want to watch it NOW!!!!
Haha. Seems like today all my insanities and addictions over stuff have gone in full circle. Pano naman, Kristin sent me this photo of Robert Pattinson [ahhhh!!!!!! *screams*] wala lang. I find him handsome much. No one's better at playing Edward Cullen than him. Anyhow, I've also watched a part of the movie - the cafeteria scene. And I noticed the movie isn't the typical "chick flick" - which I hate - so it ought to be good.

View the 3rd trailer here [super nice] = http://www.youtube.com/user/officialtwilightfilm?ob=4

My addiction for Twilight is coming back. haha. And I was reading Midnight Sun yesterday. haha. Just to pass the time. Ugh. Tomorrow's gonna be SOD again - me hate! Tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully I will possibly get things done. Or else I'm 100% dead. Haha. I'm trying to balance Sem Break fun with ugh-ness homework.




***
Hmm. So today we went to Ace Water Spa :) And all we did there was talk. Seriously. It was like an open conference between the four of us. Like we just kept talking. That was fun. We talked about destiny & love. haha. Favorite topic eh, noh? No, seriously. Also dieting. HAHA. Which I don't think I could keep up with. And other random stuff. Who's who. Something like that. Then we had lunch and went to TriNoMa. Unfortunately the only thing we bought stuff from is National Book Store - haha my other addiction! JOE JONAS is on the cover of Candy! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!






Yeah. believe it or not Me, Nix & Joyce just bought it because of the cover. I actually dislike magazines. Haha. I don't know. I don't do away with the stuff I see in it. Haha.
Anyways, we bought NOTHING, but we did find super many nice clothes from People BUT! We fitted them all and nothing was perfect. NOTHING. UGH. Haha. Not our lucky day. At least we ate yummy snacks :)
So much for that. The best parts probably are spending it w/ F4L. At least take a freakin' break from life's fast pace. It's too fast I can't really keep up. I'm just holding on tight.
Ok. gtg. more internet surfinggggg:))
<3
TWILIGHT!
r=r=r

No comments: