10.08.2009

awake and alive.

It's 11 minutes after 1 and I am shocked that I am fully alive and not dead.

So much for sleeping a heapful of two hours when I got home. I didn't feel like studying so I felt like taking a rest and closing my eyes to see the world in the dark. What the heck am I saying o_o I'm such a freak.

On the other hand...I am not! I finally got a neat skin courtesy of Blogskins.com with me doing the rather minor edits in the about me sections and all the title stuff. It's quite black and white, and if I have time I might turn the black into brown (hello vintage freak) :)

I have a clean slate so far, nothing too much hard to handle (except Speech PT next week) and tomorrow's a Thursday FTW :) Oh wait, it's already Thursday hahaha.

I've got nothing on my mind to turn emo, and I've been having a blast with my buddies, so I guess it's all good.

First it's T2DO (things to do) now it's time for...

RTFTW (random thoughts for the win):
xD
  • I just tasted Butterfinger today in my whole sixteen years of existence. And it was good. Thanks Joca! So much for a peace/piece offering :>
  • Telephone calls suck. I hate answering them 'cause it's not for me.
  • The Bear Brand logo is white and the mascot is brown (according to Joyce. lolness.) so what's the point?
  • "I say Sarsarap, you say sarsaya!" still from Joyce :D
  • I thought of having a Corny Meter. OMG so corny. Hahaha. Idk if me or Joyce would win, we're both sort of fair with that :))
  • 5000 coin count in Pet Society. Yay!
  • I love chocolate. But I hate chocolate muffins and cupcakes. (maybe I'll still accept cupcakes, but no to muffins x_x)
  • Since Paris is such a common name, I thought of the name Eiffel, named after the Eiffel Tower. I love the name! So I used it for my pet. tee hee :x
  • Sometimes I still wonder how I survive every day life. Well today was awesome ftw :))
So much for being so random. It's just destressing to get out some subconscious things in my head that have been staying (in my head) for so long. I like to think a lot and that's why my mind functions weirder than everyone else :D

Err...Oh! I got this announcement yesterday that Semestral Break is cancelled and there will be no classes on November 1 & 2 in reverence to All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day. Hopefully I'll go notebook shopping w/ Nix on the 2nd (: PTs next quarter are cancelled. Shocker :O Double the effort, double pressure, but it's gonna be a lighter feeling 'cause PTs are like total hell weeks in a Judenite's life. Ha ha ha. Anyways, Christmas is getting near too. OMG. This year's going to end in 3 months! :O

I gtg and will make the most out of my life. Lawl. x)

Good morning!

No comments: