10.03.2009

Everything ends.

I happen to like that line from Death Cab for Cutie's Meet Me on the Equinox, which, apparently, is in the New Moon OST (that I am sure to buy when it comes out).

Well, yeah, everything does end. It's a known fact to everybody. So uh, does my happiness end as well?

I woke today with a unusual morning, and a few hours later I'm sitting here wondering what to do. Oh, right, I have this Economics poster I have to do, and I'm having a problem because there are not enough pictures and I'm supposed to do a sportswear advertisement.

Fabulous.

x

Nothing can satisfy me today. Not that I need any sort of satisfaction, I don't feel like doing anything practically interesting today. Nonetheless, I'd rather not watch the rest of my days unfold. The past few days have been unplanned, it was whether I go out, stay home, do something to provoke my inner creativity, or study. Sadly I didn't do quite a lot but read books, having movie marathons and getting a life out of myself. In fact, I have not been communicating with any of my friends, which is kinda weird. But really, I don't feel like talking to them. Sometimes I don't even know if I exist in their life, or it's just me.

There's nothing more interesting to blog about.
I'm off to cure my own sickness.

I'm so not looking forward to Monday.
xo

No comments: