10.09.2009

because your real life is tragic

Yeah you built up a world of magic.

x

Anyways, as ironic as it seems, I had a good sleep last Wednesday night despite my 2 a.m. insomniatic approach (I did have a 2 hr nap) and for the past night I have slept undertime, meaning 5-6 hours of restless dreaming about TLE and Accounting.

Hah. What the heck. So I survived today TYVM to my aunt :) And a couple of good things happened today, I guess. Free period! And I didn't sleep. What a shocker :))

So much for that, I'm procrastinating and lazy to study Calculus and Li Shr, and I hate being lazy. But it's the wrath of Blogger, Twitter, Facebook and Pet Society that BIs me, really.

I have to change that for goodness' sake x_x

Needless to say, my life is pretty much back in shape from all the chechebureches that have happened. I'm hoping that it stays this way, and no more unexpected phenomena please. My life's too dramatic - and not to mention, I forgot that I haven't been journaling for a week, and have not been touching the TwilightJ (well I just got stuck with it over the 1 week break, so yeah, no Twilight or New Moon ATM, wait till November!) since classes began again.

Saturday tomorrow! TGIF :)

Happy Birthday Clarence! My brother's turning 8 this Sunday and I have not found a gift. Wow. What a greaaaat sister :))

*will now go back to limits of a function*

No comments: