10.04.2009

a week's worth.

Another week is going to end hours from now.
What a crazy week.

Things I did:
  • Finished reading By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept. Lovely written book. I love it <3>
  • Read New Moon. More like immersed myself into books :)) I didn't reread the whole thing; only the part when Edward leaves Bella and when he comes back. The whole werewolf thing bores me out x_x
  • Got first prize in today's dice game. Except I had to split it 'cause we had the same rank (4 4s 8th place) Seriously? I was furious na so I diced super hard. As in last minute - they were going to give the P2000 to the only winner and then I came in the picture. We each had P1,250 (it became 2500 because there was a leftover 250 + additional 250) [: Yay I could use it to complete my wishlist!
  • Attended an exhibit. My grandmother's uncle's to be exact. He's really good - they said I got my genetics from him, but I don't think so. The paintings were awesome, but not modern. Makes me want to have an exhibit someday (: Maybe on my 18th birthday. Hah! Still on the planning process :x
  • Hated a lot of people. Not my friends - in fact, random people. Yesterday I was very much in a bad mood (hence the useless, weird entry) but other days, like the days before, I really hated people. One of them would be the immature guy who bumped his push cart on my ankle in S&R and didn't bother to apologize. I eyed him bad >:P Others would be relatives whom I keep seeing everyday, sometimes I get sick of hanging with them too often. I'd rather see them only during events. And err...yeah I hated everybody.
  • Had a movie marathon. Watched Wild Child (awesome movie! I want to go to Abbey Mount xD), Twilight (vampire love <3) style="font-style: italic;">Moulin Rouge (not done yet though), Sydney White (HBO) and browsed through some Filipino movies. I never have movie marathons. So that was good :>
  • Helped victims through donation of relief goods. My mom was probably shocked I'd convince her to do such thing but, I do have a good side in me at the least (: That was very fulfilling.
  • Ate a lot. From restaurants and going out (Shakey's, Pepper Lunch :]) to staying in with A LOT of items from the grocery (Pretzel Crisps, Soda Pops, Muffins :3)
  • Studied 5% of the whole break. Hah. Chinese and a little Physics but it didn't help, really.
  • Made a random blueprint of my room. Which I have not finished (:
  • Leveled up in Pet Society. Can't wait for next week's special! :)
Anyways, my mom's practically letting me leave the laptop so she could print my bro's "label" for his Up giveaway x_x I haven't even bought him a gift yet! October 11. I have...a week x3

Till nextime.
And I mean in a long time - Tuesday is the beginning of beating up for me x3

xo.

No comments: