10.21.2009

in reverse

Minutes before now I was really pissed off at life.
And I'm hearing "Strangers Like Me" played on TV (Tarzan on Disney) and I get all alive. Haha.

I still don't find the logic between my existence and everyone else's. Okay, very weird thought but I've always thought whether there's more to life than what I live in right now. Of course there is - but I don't feel that I'll get there as well.

*WTH I'm writing nonsense!
Be back later for another decent entry.

T2DO this P.M.
  • do PS collage (as ordered by panini)
  • oh, and make paninis! haha!
  • finish vintage drawing? puhlease.
    I want to do a Halloween drawing if it's possible :))
  • review chinese history.
  • sleep if possible.
  • enjoy the rest of the p.m. :D
  • LISTEN TO NEW MOON! Hah. I'm lazy to get the cd.
:D

No comments: