10.19.2009

LTNU ! [randomness]

I hate having LTNU portions in my blog and my journal. It just makes me feel less interested to jot down the very details of my existences for those particular days. Call me weird but, I happen to like writing every bit of information about the things that are happening, obviously because they are not coming back the same way again.

So... Long Time No Update! It's Perio Week, I'm currently at the state of post-Filipino mid-English as I'm typing. That means, I'm almost done studying Filipino and midway in English. Cheers to that :) I thought I'd end up studying for forever (well I think I will. haha.)

Physics & BW today was so-so, was it just me or the Physics perio wasn't as hard as the reviewer (which apparently had so much typographical errors)?

Anyways, life is pretty crazy and I'm glad to say that I fulfilled ONE thing in my wishlist!

I got myself a copy of the New Moon OST.

which...I haven't listened to yet. But I was ecstatic 'cause there's a poster inside wee :3

Moreover, other than that there's a new gadget living in the house but is still inside the box = Wii! I know it's like, so late but my bro asked it from my aunt for his birthday & xmas present. And me & my sister get the benefit :> Will go look for a Wii Balance Board soon! ~

Speaking of bro's birthday, it was FUN I suppose. Then again, I'm not in the mood to elaborate on the days that have passed by. It's been a week since! And lotsa things have happened.

Err...Calculus PT? So-so. Studied! Physics? let's hope! Math & History (Chinese) are my concerns right now :(

Another random thought: last Saturday we headed to my cousin Jean's house for dinner + PBB watching w/ Jenina (cousin. haha we kept going up & down the stairs just to watch the nomination night! hello Dear Darla Yellowcab :D) ++ saw some flyers for debut thingy. Haaaaaaaaaaaah. You heard it.

DEBUT?
It's still going to be in 2011 - long way to go.
But I'm still going to list down some Pros & Cons + Plans (like where, what theme etc etc) maybe during Sem Break. I'm ecstatic! I hope :D

Err anyways, what else have I been pondering on? Oh yeah, me wants a POLAROID :( Next year if we go to HongKong.

I feel like having a RTFTW :))
  • I'm broke in Pet Soc and the Halloween Specials are awesome! Will earn money tomorrow. Aww.
  • I feel bad spending my P450 on New Moon OST. But I want it. WTH :))
  • Supermarket shopping @ Landmark Supermarket last Saturday was AWESOME! w/ mom & bro, yay for SoyMilk + Special K ++ Chef Tony + lots of food. Super loaded @ home though x_x
  • I so want this week to end! Pt Week is terror.
  • T2DO is also used by Joca. Wahahaha. I'm such an influence >:)
  • Post-it is so much better than Stick-on (a cheaper version)
  • Nix & I are still undecided whether to go to Serendra or Eastwood mall for notebook shopping. Suggestions?
  • Awhile ago an earthquake occurred. Which was...creepy.
  • And yesterday there was a holdup in GB5. Creepy still.
  • And next sunday is my DLSU Test.
  • GREAT. I have not studied for that yet :(
  • That night I'll be heading to SMX to watch a fashion show for Philippine fashion week. How cool is that? :))
  • And 2 days after that night is SEM BREAK!
  • Hello Wii :)
  • Why do I feel happy about things that are not yet happening?
  • Why don't we have halloween parties? I want oneeeee. :(
I am so weird. I admit it.
Well, have a good life! Gluck to everyone tomorrow ;)

No comments: