7.14.2008

BiPolar! :)

Daph & I agreed on writing about our BiPolar disorder x) Actually mine is sort of a "depression" but ironically speaking, I'm catching up in a good mood right now. Duh, I'm listening to Joe Jonas' voice! How can I not feel so in love x)

I just watched Camp Rock yesterday, so awesome. I love the songs! I'm already downloading it now x) My faves are Play My Music, This is Me and of course I Gotta Find You. Joe & Demi's chemistry is super...they're fit to play the parts :) Nice movie :)

Anyways, going back to reality [reality check!] awhile ago I was so BiPolar - ask Daphne! Nabaliw ako sobra kanina because everything was clashing into my head like so many ants trying to steal food with no more space [wow what a stupid comparison xD] so I was really freaking out! I didn't like this day at all. It was so...over-the-top. And hello, it rained. And it was brownout awhile ago. And it was really massively HOT.

Things have gone back to normal phase, somehow, not really. So it turns out the things that happened just blinked and disappeared like woosh. Been doing love counseling to Kristin and it turns out it's all going to end :( But at least, I helped :) It really helps being experienced when it comes to love. I think I've already been through all the negative sides of it. Of course there are also positive sides, like the way you would freeze when he walks by, the eye contacts, the whatevers...haha! I don't like to elaborate on it. I'm over it any way. When I see those people I just greet them and it's always that way. At least. :

I am unfortunately unable to talk about being BiPolar anymore because at the moment my current mood is happy, ambitious, glad, optimistic. Yeah. All things positive X) The hell? Haha.

Most of it is because there's not much homework. NO CHINESE HOMEWORK! Yay! :D

Woops it's almost 8. Back to "work"! X)

♥ • ♥

Soundsanity!

• Listen to Play My Music by The Jonas Brothers. Super nice!

No comments: