7.03.2008

unforgettable.

I didn't realize I've been blogging for two years already! Haha. I don't know why but I find it actually fun to blog. Besides, my journal lately has been so useless due to my boring old 3rd Year life. So most of the significant events are just written here :)

No classes on Saturday! Wee! :) I hope I could fix my layout already. But I have to finish the "Speak English" Poster first. I colored a part of it already, it took me 2 hours to color 1/4 of the page! :O But it was well worth it. Wish me luck!

• 31 days until Breaking Dawn! •

♥ • ♥
Updates on School:

• I got into Scratch & Science Club with Kristin, Ghia, Mathew & Alvin & Joyce [she didn't get to Scratch though..] :) Haha. There's a possible chance I will become an officer for Sci Club, Ghia nominated me for PRO! x) Actually, we all nominated each other XD Wahaha. Also in Scratch. And unexpectedly I ended up being the Vice President :O 2nd batch :O Kristin is Asst. Sec., Ghia is Asst. Treasurer & Mathew is Boy Marshal! Haha obvious na obvious we nominated ourselves :)) But I was shocked 'cause like 20+ people voted for me, and half of them I don't know personally! They know me in dA though. So dA really helps! x)

• Tomorrow's our first test in Chinese. I didn't study much, so-so only, I'll review later on.

• I hate our groupings in Filipino! Because I always have to do the frikin' work. P.S. I'm not the leader :

♥ • ♥

Regarding the title: hmmm...wala lang :) Sometimes I really say everything's over, but I always have a tingling sensation when I read my old entries, like at the back of my mind, I'm thinking, "wow, kakamiss din noh...too bad it's all over... :)" *sigh* Life goes on.

No comments: