7.28.2008

• quest •

I haven't blogged for more than a week! Because the internet was cut and I am so busy and there are a lot of complications with my life.

First of all, I'm gotten over my biPolar sickness. It lasted for only 3-4 days. Thank goodness! I'd freak for the rest of my life if I were that insane. Besides, there's nothing to be depressed in my boring school life [yes, very boring] and nothing to be happy about it either. My grades are so far so-so, it's doing fairly, at least improving from the low grades last June. And I can't believe next week is already Exam Week! And I'm getting my copy of Breaking Dawn already! Wee! I hope I could read it while stressing over stupid foolish and not to mention HARD projects this First Quarter!

Second of all, no classes today! Thanks to the SONA thing - but I don't care. In fact, for me it's all lies, so I just spent awhile ago with my mom and my head is aching right now because of the coffee I drank in Krispy Kreme - my gosh I think I'm not used to it or something. I feel like bursting into tiny little pieces! :O :O Anyways, I've lost idea of what I am going to write today - hmm, let's see. We've been doing a lot of malling and eating out these days...at least I still expose myself going out and loosening up a bit. This heavy workload is killing me! And since my friends say I have big eyebags already I made a curfew that I should be in bed no later than 9:30 pm. Hahaha. And I don't have much time to study unless I cut off my TV time, which is watching cooking shows - yes, big fan - EVERY DAY. Hahaha. At least I off it sometimes - it reruns eh.

I haven't updated myself with music already but it does feel nice to at least unwind with the old faves like Collide, Tongue Tied, Six Feet Under The Stars...just some of my favorites :D Speaking of which it was very relaxing to just play my guitar the other day...like hearing a wonderful melody [but I'm still not good at playing...] Hayy...I can't handle this much pressure...

And even if I've gotten over depressions, there's still a missing piece in my puzzle. I've tried covering it up but I guess that piece will always be for the people who comprised my history, my memory - no matter how painful and how twisted things were, it will always be there.

Oh, and BTW I find it really hard not being classmates with my best friends. We only see each other during breaks, talk mostly 24/7 about homework...sometimes it's okay but sometimes I could've wished we were classmates. :( At least there's club hour. Oh man speaking of club hour last Saturday I could almost lose my voice - it isn't easy shouting infront of 50+ members plus there was NO teacher! Gah! But I didn't hate it; I thought it was pretty fun bossing around people and having them respecting me & my fellow officers :) And besides we were the ones who were gonna propose ideas for the club hours. I thought maybe customize own bags, sneakers & shirts and sell in the School Fair. Not bad, eh? I've always wished that I could get paid for doing art! x) LOL. Speaking of "art", I need to change this layout - fast! I'm getting sick of it eh. Hahaha. I want to do my own but I don't think I have the time so. I'll just look around.

That's it for now. More next time. My head is aching - BAD! :(

♥ abi • ♥

No comments: