7.06.2008

torn

As much as weird as it sounds I don't have any time to blog at all. When I'm using the computer it's either I do a research, prinmt some handouts...just, all stuff you can think of related to school. Ugh! It bugs me very much to think of it. I don't even have time for anything anymore.

And I've lost the "blogging mood". I have no idea what's wrong with me...I feel bad not writing all the things happening, for over 4 months already, but I don't feel the urge to write at all. At the point, the only thing I can do is endure the pain -physically, emotionally, mentally - the pain of having to stress myself all day & night, the pain of feeling empty -the least, my life is as boring as ever, the pain of not finding the perfect way to express art - like, I'm in the deepest pit right now, with no creativity motives at all - guess I wasted it on that frikin Speak English poster. Anyways, let's just hope I could put my life back together and hopefully fill up the missing pieces - which means, filling up everything. EVERYTHING.

No comments: