7.11.2008

C • H • A • N • G • E

There's a lot of reasons why I have that title. Just as what I've learned from our AP Teacher awhile ago, he said, "The only thing constant in life is change." I came into conclusion and agreed. I mean, it is really true, right? Everything changes. From the way we used to love, to the way we would treat people, and most importantly, the way they treat us. Your old lover could now be your worst enemy, or he could be a ghost you don't mind seeing across the hallways. You old best friend could be a different person from who you thought she was, she could be forgetting all about you by now.

So I think we should accept change. I can't believe I'm saying this, 'cause I never liked things to change. Ever. I mean imagine life without change. I'd still be making memories with the person I used to like. With people I loved hanging out with. But life goes on. We can't change things.

Changes I experienced today:

• I just opened my dA account. They changed the whole interface to v6! Whoa! It's so hi-tech! And so awesome! :)

I have changed my attitude. Yesterday I felt really weak, really depressed, really wanting to die. Today I've become more optimistic, I decided to stay away from anger, hurt, vulnerability...it's not worth the tears. I mean, right? Be strong - Believe :) Everything will be all right.

People have changed. It's quite weird, but I find it pretty nice :) Except, if I could clearly remember last year when suddenly people changed. Now that was frustrating.

Anyways, I think it's really up to our thoughts and feelings if we want to feel this way, but I have no absolute idea why I have just lost my depression in a snap. Maybe because I felt free, I felt so happy and I felt so grateful I have my best friends just in the corner. I mean, I think it was because of Tin that's why I lost my depression. I kept on laughing when she called last night. Trust me, she is a great psychiatrist! She helped me forget about *. Seriously! Hahaha. Noong F C M ata yun eh. Spiritual time :)

So now I feel that I may be acquiring a little peace of mind. Just a little palang.

And I don't think I need to find love. I've searched everywhere, and I end up getting hurt myself. I don't want to feel that certain way anymore. One is enough. Oops, I mean, TWO is enough. Maybe if it comes to love, I'll just wait. It'll find me - in time :)

Smile :) Never frown. That's one thing I learned from the 2-day depression I had : I mean, the 2-day lifeless life I lived.

♥ • ♥

Homework! :OOO

I hope I could watch Camp Rock on Sunday! If the one I dloded is in good quality :) [JOE ♥]

No comments: