1.23.2009

anxiety?

Before it was depression. Now it's anxiety.
What's next? Schizoprenic? Most probably.

My number one dilemma is this contest thingy in Ateneo that I joined last year (2008 Feb) and here was my entry (from my old blog)

If you want to ask how our contest in Ateneo went, well, another conclusion: SJ students are not art-inclined. Or rather, SJ students are only good in other art, except OIL PASTEL art. X) At least we got a free coupon for buy 2 take 1 coffee at a nearby coffee shop. And kwento-ing with Ghia, and not taking the CEM, and drawing "Eternity", and visiting a nice college filled with college people, in which we looked like aliens O_O Plus, free pansit! Ahaha. Yum ^__^ Not to mention my mom & I passed by Lyric [music store] and inquired for guitar lessons this coming summer [Jean & I] wooh! I'm thinking I will enjoy this summer. Wooh!

Well yeah. So I lost out of 10 artists. Only 10. Only because I don't know how to use pastels.

Guess what, this year I am joining again. And I did it for my own revenge. Personal revenge. I don't know. I just wanted to prove myself that I am not that dumb in art...

But I don't know, I'm too worried to lose AGAIN. I've lost so much. :(

And other stuff to worry about, I'm making this poem-thingy for prom and I've read the one written last year. NAKAKAINGGIT :( Whoever wrote it was so....good.

Grrr I am definitely feeling a bit, no, a lot of inferiority right now.

Wish me luck tomorrow, and I hope it's worth cutting Chemistry and lir Shr classes.

No comments: