1.14.2009

sweet sixteen?

My birthday horoscope thingy:

Wednesday January 14, 2009


Born today, you have what it takes to attract attention wherever you go, for you are alluring, compelling and seductive -- and you know it. What you lack in subtlety, perhaps, you more than make up for in daring and courage; you will do things that others shy away from, and you will do them in a way that is not likely to be soon forgotten. Some may think you are merely narcissistic, but the truth is that you know what you want, you know how to get it, and you do so again and again.

There are times when your machinations cross the line into clear-cut manipulation -- which, of course, is just the kind of manipulation that doesn't work very well, because others know you're doing it. It is at these times that you must stop, take a step back, regroup, and form a new strategy.

. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
WTH I am not seductive and stuff [eww.] Anyways so much for that. I'm just interested in reading my horoscope thingy. I don't know why. I have this thing for psychic and magical insanity. Haha. Don't ask x)

I'll just update you on my "birthday" :)

Every time I celebrate my birthday, it's always different, like there's a twist on things. Which is weird but, seriously, birthdays would be boring without unexpected happenings.

BTW Thanks to all who greeted :) Even the simplest greeting made my day - I mean it :) Haha. The simplest things never fail to touch my heart [aww] and I even got short & sweet texts from people plus long dedix from my "best" cousin Jean and some gifts from my close friends - which, BTW, were all AWESOME gifts! Haha. Wala lang. Nahyper :) I even got a gift from Zhu lao shr X) So much for being an angel in her class. It pays ^^



But, overall, I'm extremely happy today :)
Except there are a lot of homeworks :(
And Li Shr officially sucks,
And so does Chemistry.
Hahaha.

Thanks again to everyone :D

P.S. New layout. Opted for a cleaner look.

P.P.S. Cannot wait to watch The Curious Case of BB! xD I don't care if there are HWs or whatever. Basta.

:)

No comments: