1.11.2009

happy-go-lucky

It's so unlikely for me to feel contented at this point, but as my senses can prove it, my life in the future days is definitely going to be a hell of a ride.

I hope not, though. hahaha.

Anyways, so much for that, I haven't started studying! I had fun drawing awhile ago, and I really enjoy my surrealistic concept of Valentine's Day - okay, not really interested in it, but I do have good ideas for artworks during this season [my last VDAY one is one of my best works - the heart thingy with the guy&girl :)] so yeah, I hope this will push through. I hope.

3 more days until my birthday! wee!

Hope all my wishes come true, material speaking and nonmaterially.

And I want to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Maybe on Saturday. My post-birthday thing. Hahaha. I can't live without going out at least once a week. If I didn't do that I would be dumb enough to know nothing about what's up with the world around me.

BTW, whoever is stalkker93 - you are WEIRD. Hahaha. And I mean it. Someday I'll know who you are. Basta parang guy eh xD

XD

No comments: