1.15.2009

aww:)

Nix gave me a CD's worth of memories full of random pictures from my 2nd-3rd yr life. Super nice :) Although I have some of them ;)







1. Fieldtrip 08. Though it was not that fun, I did enjoy. And ate so many pastillas de leche! x))
2. Fieldtrip 07. F4L + Seatmates! One of my favorite memories.
3. Brother Sun Sister Moon. will miss Andrea. :)
4. Teachers' Day 08. Yesh. My fans! That's me agonizing in pain [getting a grip of the liquid is painful] doing one of my classmates' mask for FREE. I had no service charge :(
5. Teachers' Day 08. Free period Filipino. So we took pictures :)
6. PTC Day 07. Yes. That was me before. When life was so much "easier" [in terms of studies, NOT lovelife. It's much better NOW than BEFORE :)] and we were still all vain & stuff. Can't believe how much I've changed! x)

:)

Li Shr sucks. So does Chem. I am tired! Thank goodness I took a nap awhile ago.

No comments: