1.16.2009

EX hausted.

This is by far one of the busiest days I've ever had.
Not now. We only have 3 assignments. 1 done. 2 more to go.

Teachers kept subbing so all we did was to write, answer seatworks, read, write effin freakin summaries, write, listen, take tests, take GEs, write, answer.

It's so sick!!!

And I got my card. *Sighs* I thought I wasn't going to go into 85 for English. Thank you sir!!! Speech kasi eh. I have high grades in ENG. Just not Speech. Speaking is not my thing AT ALL. And as always, last na naman sa honor... I am so ironically dumb. It's just that my mind doesn't function that brightly than others. Aww. But despite this I feel somehow hopeful and looking forward to the future days...sarcastically, perhaps? IDK. Hahaha.

I have been sort of quiet since Nix went to Taiwan but I have been talking to other people in the class so that's good. I guess. Hahaha.

I am just plain tired now of getting a filthy piece of intermediate and doing hell lots of seatworks and activities. SO SICK OF IT.

And Chem is killing me. Grrrrrrrrr. >:( Stupid 1-10 questions!

No comments: