5.20.2009

FOR SALE. :))

My Limited Edition "EMOSHIRT:("
Materials: Fabric paint courtesy of pebeo & leeho
Price:


JOKE.
Not for sale:>

I'm so tired right now. I want to hit the sack.
EMODAY today, hence the shirt. It's so baboy haha.
2 days left :(


[TeamPE day.]
[representing St.Jude. lolx)]

[w/ erika, smnorthedsa:)]
[food&laughs!]
[w/ the alabangers.]
[EMODAY.]

[w/ erika & nadine. VAIN.]
[the magic of selftimer :>]


LoveyouArtsWork:)
Article about ArtsWork: (it has St. Jude Catholic School written on it! :P)
http://www.admu.edu.ph/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=6672

P.S.
I bought a plain notebook! Yay! It's cheaper than paperblanks & moleskine. P185.
Iloveit:)
I'm using it right now and putting the randomest stuffs.
Like my journal/twitter/photoalbum/scrapbook. allinone.

TIRED.
Nighty nite nite. Tomorrow is a busy day. BUSY as in.

xo~abi<3

No comments: