5.03.2009

still alive

I feel like its forever since I last written. Gosh.

Typically it's either I lost connection or I went out of town.

Ironically, at this time, it's both :)

I didn't have internet so I have to bear watching tv. lol. And I went to Baguio for 4 days (April 29-May2) and duh, I didn't bring my internet connection pluys laptop with me. Speaking of laptops, I'm enduring the agony pof using my super low-tech PC because I have to ask my aunt to like, connect the router to the DSL modem because that stupid technician of PLDT wouldn't do so, he said it was "ruining the process of the modem" whatevs... I won't accept using my PC only.

Probably I'll post an entry (about Baguio) when the wi-fi reaches my laptop. Else, I'll be dead & gone. Although I am not really going to say I enjoyed the whole trip [I went w/ my maternal relatives] because of the commotions of the adults. Hahaha. But, yeah, if you ask me, next time I will not be sure of going again. I'd rather stay home.

Which is what I'll be doing for a month... stay home and NOT go to Europe...garrr...and attend the Ateneo Workshop...which I keep mentioning....

and it's TOMORROW.


I need some luck. A LOT. I have to start reviewing too. SERIOUS reviewing and I mean it a lot.

:

xo~♥

No comments: