5.18.2009

week three Monday vanity! :)

It's only this week that we have vowed to take out cameras and camwhore ourselves for the last...couple of hours :>

And it's only this week I kept laughing. Hahaha. Nabaliw eh. :))

More pictures from http://absclaudine.multiply.com

Today was uberfun. Really.


[ArtsWork Sesqui Batch 2009.]
[in front of the Horacio De La Costa Hall.]
[there were more group pictures. than ya think.]

[at the Fine Arts Theater, Gonzaga Hall.]
[where we have our acting sessions.]
[these are the vain ones. :)]

[me with Erika & Nadine. Teriyaki Boy buddies.]
[LOLness.]
[at the NGF Conference Room, where we have our creative writing lessons.]
[i just got inside the room when we took this.]


Today was Korean Day. Ahehehe. :)
Hence the pose. :P
Lolness I look so tiny :O



[me. feeling Korean. pero Chinese x)]
[at the overpass.]
[we acted like tourists.]

Tomorrow is PE Day. Go Saint Jude! I'll be wearing my SJ PE uni. It's like representing your school ;)
But after that I'll change into Ateneo clothes 'cause I'm going to NorthEdsa w/ Erika :) Yay.

Mabrobroke na talaga ako. Good thing school's around the corner ;)

PS
Excited to make the ArtsWork compilation of pics thingy - hope I finish it ASAP.
will post it here :)

xo~<3
ArtsWork rocks!

No comments: